Monday, December 12, 2011

Where's the Camera When You Need It?


Hey there! I think the hardest thing about starting a blog is remembering to bring your camera or phone everywhere. You just happen to walk outside and see the most beautiful sunset or your dogs do the funniest thing ever and a camera is no where to be found... That's my life story! This afternoon I needed to run up to our property management office and since it was a sunny day, I decided to take the dogs with me. I grabbed my purple TDS, attached a second dog leash extension and off we went. When we got to the office I noticed they were still open. For a split second I thought..."What am I going to do with the dogs!?!". Without a second thought, I unsnapped my TDS, hooked it around the porch railing, told the dogs to sit, and walked inside. And this is when I wished I had my camera! Toby and Phinley were sitting perfectly, side by side, waiting patiently for my return. I'm sure my face was beaming with pride! Such good dogs! Just another reason why I love my Tacticool Dog Sling!

~ Amanda

P.S. So, no picture from today, but here's one I had laying around of me, Toby, and my purple TDS!






No comments:

Post a Comment