Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas... Happy New Year... Happy MLK Day... & We're Engaged!!


We've been MIA for a while now and we've had a very exciting few months.

Phinley & Toby
Nick, Phinley & the MK3 TDS
New customers, Jake and Gunther, wearing their TDS MK1 collars.

Jake - Royal Blue MK1 Collar
Gunther - Olive Drab Green MK1 Collar
‎"I've had my new TacticoolDog Sling for almost a month. You couldn't pay me to go back to a regular or retractable leash. Daisy likes it too and it really only took a few days for her to get used to not having the retractable feature of the old leash. This is so much more comfortable for my hands and for needing to walk with a cane!" - Gail from KY, a pleased TDS Customer
On January 8th, he proposed... and I said YES!
I got an engagement ring...
And he got an engagement car!!


No comments:

Post a Comment